Home of the Stags
The St. Agnes Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) is the centerpiece of our youth ministry to parish children. Through spiritual, social, service, and athletic programs, our goal is to help our children develop their relationship with God and come to better understand themselves and the Catholic faith. In partnership together, parents, religious leadership, teachers, and volunteers provide a variety of programs that:
- Assist parish leadership in nourishing the emotional, spiritual, social, and physical needs of young people.
- Encourage young people to appreciate the gifts they possess and challenge them to share these gifts with their community.
- Encourage youth to become responsible members in their faith community.
- Employ a healthy and enjoyable competition within the sports programs to promote the sharing of gospel values among athletes, coaches and parents.
- Allow youth to witness the life of Christian Discipleship in their adult leaders.
Something for Everyone.
Athletic: Cross Country, Tackle Football, Flag Football, Field Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, Lacrosse, Track, Baseball.
Service Opportunities, Youth Ministries, and fun Social Events for kids and adults!!